From 1980 to 2009 National Defence Fund offered freely to the Greek State, in the framework of social contribution, approximately 100 estates, the total surface of which is 2.526.000 square metres. Indicatively some of the said bestowals are mentioned below:
- Under the 1730/1987 Law «concerning ERT Inc» all the areas used by ERT (Greek Radio and Television) came to its possession.
- «Karaiskakis» Camp at Haidari. 105.646 square metres were given to the Ministry of Health and Welfare in 1992, for the building of Attiko Hospital. An area of 50.000 square metres was also given for the creation of a prototype park of historical memory.
- Iliopoulos Camp at Komotini. In 2001 16.200 square metres were given to the Prefectural Administration for the building of Conventions and Culture Centre.
- «Varytis» Camp at Goudi. The National Defence Fund gave the Ministry of Health and Welfare 9.600 square metres in 2001, where a Unit for Children Suffering from Neoplasm Diseases was built, under the aegis of Elpida Club president of which is Mrs Marianna V. Vardinogianni.
- Gialas Camp at Chios. In 2004 6.794 square metres were given to the Ministry of Justice for the Building of a Courthouse.
- «Papadogiorgis» Camp at Piraeus. 11.996 square metres were given to the State for use by the Municipality of Piraeus and the creation of sports facilities.
- Staikidis Camp at Alexandroupolis. 20.973 square metres were given to the Prefectural Administration of Evros for the creation of a Park of Public Administration.
- 4th Shooting Ground at Tripoli. An area of 129.898 square metres was given to the state for the creation of the University of Peloponnesus.