The personnel of the National Defence Fund consists of members of the military, as well as civilian employees of the Ministry of National Defence.
Every Director is a Senior Officer of the Engineer Corps, coming usually from the reserves, with specialty, experience and expertise on the field of Real Estate Development.
The rest of the personnel is distinguished to scientific (civil engineers, topographers, finance department, legal department, IT services etc) and Administrative.
JURISDICTIONS OF DEPARTMENTS
DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Observation of the property of the National Defence Fund in General as well as every type of public landed property, used by the Army.
- Keeping of a Complete Registry for the landed property of the National Defence Fund.
- Management – Utilisation of the landed property based on the modern methods and management tools.
- Observation – Management of endowments.
DEPARTMENT OF DISAPPROPRIATIONS AND REQUISITIONS
- Conduct of all the stipulated processes, concerning the conduct of disappropriations, leasing and requisitions of various landed property, necessary to the Army, according to the current State Legislation.
- Keeping of Complete Register and files with all the data of the requisitioned, leased and disappropriated landed property of the Army.
- Programming – Supervision of an annual cycle of cadastre of the landed property throughout the country, executed by the Topographic Army Squadron.
- Provision of technical support concerning topographic issues (bestowal of landed property, diasappropriations, street plan, autopsies in cases of investigation for proprietary status etc).
- Keeping of Complete Digital Record of the original cadastral data, concerning any kind of National Defence Fund landed property.
- Observation – Collection of any type of National Defence Fund Resources.
- Preparation – Compilation and execution of Annual Budget Income – Revenues of the National Defence Fund.
- Composition of Statement of Accounts and balance sheet of the management of each financial year as well as of the results by the use, according to the Departmental Auditing Plan for public law bodies and institutions.
Provision of legal support on issues pertinent to the landed property of the National Defence Fund, such as land trespass, disputes over proprietary status, compensations and on the particularly important issue of doubtful debts.
IT SERVICES TEAM
Observation – Management of the evolved Complete Computerised Programme, full registration, assessment and observation of the National Defence Fund landed property.
The secretariat composes or copies and records the documents, conducts the file classification, the management and distribution of correspondence, the oral or electronic communication and office works in general. It takes the appropriate initiatives in its field of responsibility and takes decisive, rapid and precise action so that it provides the necessary support to the directorate and the National Defence Fund.
Personnel office preserves the individual files of the people serving in the National Defence Fund with their personal data and creates a database in electronic form. It also examines and resolves problems of personnel’s administration, in the framework of its duties.